Decisions Decisions





















So we are thinking about getting another dog. Here is the little guy we are looking at. 3 weeks old right now. He is 100% English Bulldog coming from good lines. His name will either be Poe after Edgar Allen Poe, Clancy after Tom Clancy, Mugsy after Mugsy Bogues, or Romeo. All with the exception of Romeo are people who originated from Baltimore. I really want another dog just not 100% sure I want a bulldog. I want a small/medium sized dog and I love bully breeds. Already the owner of a 180lb. Italian Mastiff. We visited the SPCA and various local humane societies but everything there were mixed with pit bull. I don't think pit bulls are bad dogs when raised right but around here, you never know who raised them or what they have been through. (ie. Mike Vick) A bulldog comes with a hefty price tag, the purchase and afterwords. They are known to have various health issues. They are cute, ugly and funny all at the same time. But most importantly they are excellent around kids. I also don't want to get a very hyper dog. We already had to get rid of a dog previously because she was hyper. I think the search will continue up until our bulldog is 7 weeks old. As we won't be able to bring him home until the 8th or 9th week.

To be continued...

0 comments: