Bobble Is Back

Ok, so its been a while and I have a lot to update.

First things first. I won the biggest loser in our office. I knew it would come down to myself and the BCO and that's exactly how it played out.

Final Weigh In

BCO 183 - Total weight loss of 38lbs
Bobble 173 - Total weight loss of 48lbs

Its not so much that I won, but more that I managed to stay constant through my ankle injury. Maintained by weight for 4-5 weeks without being able to do cardio. I did hit the pool a couple times a week.

I am also proud that I have been able to keep the weight off. I have gained 6 lbs back but have been hitting the weights hard which in turn makes me eat like crazy and I have gained a lot of muscle mass and tone. I am in the low teens as far as body fat is concerned and my goal is to get into high single digits which I think I can do by winter.

0 comments: